Our top quality 11 plus mocks have been designed to give your child an authentic exam experience, reflective of the actual 11+ GL Assessment test they will sit in September. The 11 plus mock exam mirrors the same format and contains questions of a similar style and level to the real thing. Each test is unique, so your child can sit the exam on each of the days if you wish. A detailed feedback report will be sent within 72 hours identifying any areas needing attention.
We believe in order to help children improve, it’s important to review the mock exam. We provide students/parents the opportunity to access Tops online testing portal to view the questions that were answered incorrectly.
– Large hall exam setting
– Two separate papers each of approximately 50-55 minutes duration
– Timed sub-sections testing verbal, numerical and non-verbal ability
– A short break between papers
– Instructions administered via an audio recording
– Answer sheets marked using OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) scanning technology
– Online review of questions answered incorrectly