Mock A – June 9th 2019 11am-1pm
Our top quality 11+ mocks have been designed to give your child an authentic exam experience, reflective of the actual 11+ GL Assessment test they will sit in September. The mock exam mirrors the same format and contains questions of a similar style and level to the real thing. Each test is unique, so your child can sit the exam on each of the days if you wish. A detailed feedback report will be sent within 72 hours identifying any areas needing attention.
– Large hall setting (Bucks)
– Two separate papers each of approximately 50-55 minutes duration
– Timed sub-sections testing verbal, numerical and non-verbal ability
– A short break between papers
– Instructions administered via an audio recording
– Answer sheets marked using OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) scanning technology
Registration details and information explaining what your child needs to bring will be sent with your booking confirmation.
We regret that bookings cannot be cancelled or refunded.